Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The post Juicapalooza experience

Yesterday was the first day back on real food, after my 3 day juice.  It was interesting.  I lost another pound, though I am not sure why.  My usual forms of exercise is working, walking, and biking.  I was off work yesterday, and the 106 degree heat in Fresno right now, discouraged any additional exercise.

I started tracking my calories with the iPhone app, MyFitnessPal.  It said for my age, weight, and height, I should have a caloric intake of 1800 calories a day, in order to lose 2 pounds a week.

Yesterday's intake consisted of my usual oatmeal, flax, cinnamon, and vanilla soy milk, breakfast, a couple of bananas in the afternoon (yes, I should have eaten lunch, but I wasn't hungry), a vegetable stir fry, over basmati rice, with Teriyaki sauce for dinner, and a strawberry, grape, banana, and vanilla soy milk smoothie for dessert.I came up 304 calories short.

I feel good though.  Today I work, will probably walk to the pool and play around in the water with my kids (It is supposed to be 109 here today, though, so who knows), and eat a bit more.

As of this morning, though, I was 264.4 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment